Last Updated: August 1, 2021
You must be at least the age of majority where you live (which is currently 18 years of age in most states, including Colorado and Arizona) to use the Website.
Company is a registered trademark in the United States. Company and all content and other materials on the Website, including without limitation, all logos, designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof are the proprietary property of Company (collectively, “Company Content”). Other logos and product and company names mentioned on the Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Unless the following restrictions are prohibited by law, you agree not to reverse engineer or decompile the Website, attempt to do so, or assist anyone in doing so.
The Website may contain message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the Company (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; and/or
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Company has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Company reserves the right, in the Company’s sole discretion, to review all activity and materials related to the Communication Services and to stop activity and remove any materials in its sole discretion. Company reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Company’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Company does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Company specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Company spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Company.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
The Website may contain content, products, services or links to other third parties, including without limitation to third-party websites (“Third-Party Content”). Third-Party Content is not under the control of Company and Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Content, including without limitation any link to a third-party website or any changes or updates to such a website. Company is not responsible for webcasting, or any other form of transmission received from any third-party websites. Company is providing Third-Party Content to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any Third-Party Content does not imply endorsement by Company of the site or any association with its operators. You agree that Company will not be held liable for any damage or loss caused by a third party.
Company does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Company (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Company Website or its associated services (collectively, “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Company, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Company is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Company’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, TIMELY (REAL TIME), ERROR-FREE, SECURE, OR WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES ON THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
NOT A PERSONAL PROFESSIONAL SERVICE. INFORMATION RECEIVED VIA THE WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THIRD-PARTY CONTENT) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.
COMPANY DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, HARM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR SIMILAR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
The Company respects others’ intellectual property rights and has made every effort to secure appropriate clearances for all content that the Company directly makes available on the Website, and we ask our users to do the same. The Company may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who it suspects to be infringers of intellectual property. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), the Company has a designated agent to receive notices of alleged copyright infringement claims.
If you believe any material on the Website is infringing and has been posted by the Company, our users or any other party, you may notify the Company of the alleged infringement by contacting the Company’s designated DMCA Agent at 720.285.3200 or 4500 Cherry Creek S. Dr., Suite 820 Denver, CO 80246 or email@example.com.
Please include the following information in your notice:
- Identification of the work(s) claimed to have been infringed and a statement of ownership to such work(s);
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and e-mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
If you have questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.