Last Updated Date: August 1, 2021
Personal information is information that can be used to identify you either directly or indirectly. We collect personal information that you provide to us when you use the Website or request specific services through the Website, including but not limited to account creation and event registrations. For example, if you provide it to us, we may collect your first name, last name, physical address, electronic address (such as your email address), date of birth, and phone numbers (home, work or cell). You may refuse to provide your Personal Information to us, but this may lead to our inability to provide you with certain products or services.
We or our business partners may also automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software, and how you navigate the Website. This information may include: your IP address; browser type; domain names; the pages within the Website you visit; access times; and referring websites or addresses. This other information may or may not identify you, but in most instances it will not. Your personal information does not include any de-identified information we collect. De-identified information is data that does not contain any personal information about you and for which there is not a reasonable basis to believe that it can be used to identify you.
We use your personal information and other information for any of the following activities and purposes, including without limitation to:
- Operate the Website;
- Administer your account;
- Deliver the services you have requested;
- Communicate with you. For example, if you identify yourself to us by sending us an email with questions or comments, we may use your Personal Information to respond to your questions or comments;
- Maintain and improve the Website and our services;
- Perform data analytics, such as determining which Website pages are the most popular; and
- For any purpose described to you through the Website, that you consent to, or that is otherwise permissible under the laws that apply to us.
We may use your personal information to inform you of other products or services available from us and our affiliates. We may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. However, we do not sell your personal information to third parties. In those cases, your personal information is not transferred to the third party.
We may use de-identified information for any purpose that is permitted by applicable law.
We may share your personal information and other information with:
- Anyone authorized by you to have access to it;
- People who help us with the Website and related services, including without limitation business partners who perform certain functions on our behalf, such as helping us to perform statistical analysis, sending you e-mail or postal mail, providing customer service or IT support, or arranging for deliveries; and
- Our affiliates, business partners and customers for legally permissible purposes. For example, we may disclose your personal information to our customers who have a relationship with you, such as to your health care provider or health plan.
We may also share this information to fulfill any purpose for which you provided it, including without limitation to provide services to you. We may further share specific personal information and other information about you in special cases, such as if there is attempted breach of Website security or a physical threat to you or others.
We may also disclose your personal information and other information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, requests from law enforcement, or other legal process;
- To establish or exercise our legal rights, or to report unlawful conduct to law enforcement or other appropriate government authorities;
- To defend against legal claims;
- To a buyer or other successor of the Company in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, change of control, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, including as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding; or
- To a third party to whom we are required by law to disclose this information.
We may disclose de-identified data information for any purpose that is permitted by applicable law. We reserve the right to convert, or permit others to convert, your personal information into de-identified data, which we may share with third parties.
When you send an email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You thereby consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. All agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
When you visit the Website, we may store or recognize some information on your computer in the form of a “cookie” or similar file. We may use “cookies” to collect information about the pages you visit on the Website and to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your computer’s hard disk by a web page server, using functions provided by your web browser.
One of the primary purposes of the cookies we use is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you enter information on a form on the Website or register for an event or other services, a cookie allows the Website to recall your specific information and save you time on subsequent visits.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Website or other websites you visit.
Please also note that some website browsers have a “do not track” (DNT) feature that lets you tell other websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. We do not currently respond to a browser’s DNT signal.
We take reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure and to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information that we collect and maintain from the Website. Although we have these security measures in place, it cannot guarantee your privacy. You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account credentials (such as your username, password and security answers or tokens, if applicable), and agree that Company cannot be held responsible for any loss or harm associated with the use of your account.
The Website is not directed at and not intended to be used by any children under the age of 18. The Website is intended for adults aged 18 and older, and is not intended to attract children. You must not use the Website if you are a child under the age of 18. We will not collect personal information from any person we actually know to be under 13 years old.
HOW TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR COMPLAINT