This webinar will provide an overview of the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment (AHCCCS) Differential Adjusted Payment (DAP) CYE 2024 Program requirements and answer any questions you may have for the following eligible AHCCCS Provider Types:
- Hospitals Subject to APR-DRG Reimbursement (Type 02) excluding Critical Access Hospitals
- Critical Access Hospitals (CAH)
- Other Hospitals and Inpatient Facilities (Types 71, B1, B3, B5, B6, C4)
- IHS and 638 Tribally Owned and/or Operated Facilities (Type IHS/638)
- Nursing Facilities (Type 22)
- Behavioral Health Outpatient and Integrated Clinics (Types 77, IC)
- Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Registered Nurse Practitioners (Types 08, 18, 19, 31)
- Specialty Providers: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Cardiology and Nephrology (Types 08, 18, 19, 31)
- Behavioral Health Providers (Types A3 – A6)
- Home and Community Based Services Providers (Types 23, 49, *39, *40, *46, *95, *F1)
- Crisis Providers (Types B5 – B7)
*Not Eligible for HIE, Only SDOH
Eligible providers must submit a scope of work (SOW) for each DAP Program Provider Type they wish to participate in. A SOW is required in order to participate in the program and must be submitted by April 1, 2023.
The AHCCCS DAP Program aims to distinguish providers that have committed to supporting designated actions that improve patients’ care experience, improve members’ health and reduce cost of care growth.
An integral part of the DAP Program includes participation in and meeting milestones related to a qualifying Health Information Exchange (HIE) organization such as Contexture, Arizona’s sole qualifying HIE.
Learn more at contexture.org/DAP