$30 Million for Behavioral Health Integration Coming in Colorado. Achieve more with Contexture/CORHIO.
HB 22-1302, also known as Colorado’s Health Care Practice Transformation Act, was signed into law in May and allocates roughly $31 million to create a primary care and behavioral health statewide integration grant program in the Department of Health Care Policy & Financing.
Here are a few specifics:
- Up to $400,000 with typical awards being approximately $200,000 per practice
- Project kicks off in Q2 2023, and is a 2.5-year project
- You can receive application assistance from the Contexture quality improvement (QI) team at no cost
- Access the program Fact Sheet to learn more
Important Dates & Deadlines:
- Request for Applications Release: 3/22/2023
- Submission Deadline: 04/26/2023
- Project and Award Announcement: 06/01/2023
- Award Period: 08/01/2023-12/30/2026
We can help your organization:
- Better understand the Health Care Practice Transformation Act and the eligibility requirements to apply for a grant.
- Gain access to more complete patient data through our industry-leading HIE Services
- Improve patient outcomes through our Quality Improvement Services
Webinar Recording & Presentation:
- Grant Application Materials
- Webinar Question Responses & FAQs
- House Bill 22-1302 RFA
- Integrated Care Grant webpage
You will have the option to select which practice transformation organization to work with on the behavioral health integration efforts. Our QI Team at Contexture/CORHIO will be one of the organizations providing practice facilitation and would love to assist your organization.
For more information on how we can help your organization prepare for behavioral health integration in Colorado, contact QI@contexture.org.